Creation or Evolution Does It Matter Now?
By Mike RiddleT
his 170 page manual is probably Mike’s most popular lesson plan. Designed to be taught as a ten session course, this guide is perfect for a Sunday school or home school course, or simply a personal study. Download Book….
The book also comes with an MS PowerPoint Presentation and Free Online Video that can be viewed used or downloaded for personal use.
|Bible Study / Sunday School Session Layout
Each session is followed by review and discussion questions
|Session 1||Topics page, the creation model, the evolution model, Biblical interpretation|
|Session 2||The Bible and why it matters, the process for creation, and the order of events|
|Session 3||The cause of physical death|
|Session 4||The Genesis Flood|
|Session 5||The meaning of day|
|Session 6||The origin of life and statements by Jesus on creation|
|Session 7||Science and why it matters – the laws of science|
|Session 8||History and why it matters – the fossil record|
|Session 9||Does it matter what we believe?|
|Session 10||Reliability of the Bible|
Book Table of Contents
- Course Topics
- The Creation Model
- The Evolution Model
- Biblical Interpretation
- Part 1: The Bible and Why It Matters What We Believe
- 1. The Process for Creation
- 2. The Order of Events for Creation
- 3. The Cause of Physical Death
- 4. The Genesis Flood
- 5. The Days of Creation
- 6. The Origin of Life
- 7. What Did Jesus Say about Creation?
- Creation and the Bible: Conclusion
- Part 2: Science and Why It Matters What We Believe
- Natural Laws of Science
- First Law of Thermodynamics
- Second Law of Thermodynamics
- The Law of Cause and Effect
- The Law of Biogenesis
- What is a theory?
- How to test a theory
- Conclusion: Is evolution science?
- Part 3: History and Why It Matters What We Believe
- The historical record
- Natural selection
- Transitional forms
- Alleged transitional forms
- The horse
- Summary and conclusion on the fossil record
- Part 4: Does It Matter What We Believe?
- The importance of Genesis as true history
- Genesis is the foundation
- Why it matters to Christians
- Why we should not compromise
- Effects of evolutionary teaching
- The battle plan
- Appendix A: Reliability of the Bible
- Accuracy of content
- Accuracy of prophecy
- Accuracy of archaeology
- The Bible and opposition
- God is a caring Creator
- God sent His Son
- The Bible changes lives
- The key
- Appendix B: Resources
- Appendix C: Partial List of Scientists Who Believe in Creation
Download PowerPoint and Free Online Video to accompany “Creation / Evolution; Does it Matter What We Believe?
This presentation covers many biblical and scientific reasons to believe in creation. It also discusses why evolution and the Bible are not compatible. Topics include: Overview of the two models, 7 biblical truths that declare the Bible and evolution are not compatible: (1) The process for creation; (2) The order of creation; (3) The cause of physical death; (4) The Genesis Flood (worldwide, local flood, or myth); (5) The days of creation (literal days or long ages); (6) The origin of life; (7) Jesus and creation. Science and why it mattes what we believe, Why it matters what we believe.
Topics Covered in Seminar Presentation:
- Two models
- 7 Biblical truths why it matters
- Science and why it matters
- Why it matters what we believe